Monday, June 8, 2009

Wow, I can't believe that its been since April that I've updated the blog. So much has gone on in cycling and life since. The majors in life are the girls growing up. the oldest is on her way into her junior year of college. Seems like I just went through orientation with her. the middle one graduated from high school last week and is getting a full summer in before heading off to college herself in August. The youngest is making the jump into junior high this year. Wow again. As much as I enjoyed the girls when they were little, I enjoy them now as young adults. It's so intriguing to sit in a coffee shop and listen to them talk about their future plans and the directions they want to take for themselves. They are certainly heads up on the majority of their peers.

Cycling too has been good this year. I think I'll put that to another post soon as their is so much to cover, such as the Assault on Mt. Mitchell. An epic day on the mountain I'll not soon forget.

More soon in between rides, races and getting the girls ready for the next steps in their growth. love it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment