Thursday, April 9, 2009

No geese today

Kind of a long day. Seemed to be chasing a lot of geese and catching none. Day ended well though with a great team ride. It is supposed to be a rest week, but I've been feeling pretty good and wanted to get out with the guys and see how I could hang. Did pretty well. Hung in most of the 45 mile ride with fast pacing and some chases. Mostly I was happy with a couple of bridges where I held a good 25+ for some time. I only lost out on the quick pickups. Something I've needed to work on for some time. At least I know it and will work on it after the Mt. Mitchell ride.

I'll start posting some power tap data every once in awhile along with ride routes and any other interesting items. Back to long rides with hill efforts for the weekend. maybe not another 200 like last weekend with Easter brunch at the in laws, but who knows. I'll shoot for at least 150.

for now,

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment